Coilover Suspension Kit
- ABARTH 500 - 500C (2008-2015)
- ABARTH 500 1.4 TURBO | 135hp
- ABARTH 500 1.4 TURBO | 140hp
- ABARTH 500 1.4 TURBO | 160hp
- ABARTH 595 1.4 TURBO | 140hp
- ABARTH 595 1.4 TURBO | 160hp
- ABARTH 595 1.4 TURBO | 180hp
- For European versions only
- SKU: 2110872
- BR series for Street and Circuit use, 5/5Kg
- Coilovers kits are sold as vehicle set, front / rear dampers & springs, without top mounts
- Coilover suspension with height adjustable spring platform & adjustable damper rebound
- Availability: Special order products despatched in
- 2 to 3 working days if in stock in the UK
- 6 to 14 working days if special order from the factory
- Please contact us to check availability/delivery time
The BR series use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity. As the damper unit operates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.
BC Racing only use a very high-quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their BR range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. The increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of the oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.
Spares are readily available so these units make a good long-term proposition unlike many of the budget kits appearing on the market.